Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
April 12, 2012, 9:31 am
rate this thread
There are lots of ways you can promote your self or your business as
freelancers. Here are some best tips available for freelances.
1. First of all know your skills
2. Make list of your dream clients
3. Always aim high for your success
4. Keep your goals simple
5. Be business minded
6. Try to learn from the expertís creative ideas
7. Learn from your experience
8. Read magazines, articles or any other information about design
9. Believe in your self and motivate your self
10. Draw your business plan and follow it
11. Build contact directory and contact them
12. Publish your work
'Los Angeles Website Design' (http://www.spinxwebdesign.com /) | '*Web
Development Company*' (http://tinyurl.com/7t2hjb7 ) | 'Web Design Orange
County' (http://www.spinxwebdesign.com/about-us /)| 'Graphic Design
Portfolio' (http://portfolio.spinxwebdesign.com /)
Alan_Smith's Profile: http://www.httppoint.com/member.php?userid=17323
View this thread: http://www.httppoint.com/showthread.php?t=58234
Message Posted via the webmaster forum http://www.httppoint.com , (Ad revenue
- Beauregard T. Shagnasty
April 12, 2012, 11:27 am
Re: Useful tips for freelancers
..spam Usenet, using your favorite Usenet-scraping "forum."
Do you have any?
Which expert did you mean?
Now there is advice you refuse to take. You've been given lots of advice
about your own site and continue to ignore it. All those errors are still
Errors found while checking this document as XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
Result: 62 Errors, 14 warning(s)
Sorry! We found the following errors (83)
You never come back to read any replies, do you?
-This space for rent, but the price is high
- » HostMath - Online LaTeX formula editor and math equation editor
- — Next thread in » HTML Markup Language
- » Re: Centering text inside a <header> with two other elements
- — Previous thread in » HTML Markup Language