Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- two forms on page
June 23, 2004, 11:59 pm
rate this thread
Re: two forms on page
Only one form can be 'successful' (to use W3C-speak) at any given
moment, so no. Is it not possible in your circumstances to use a single
form to K.I.S.S?
- FAQ: www.html-faq.com
- Archive: www.google.com/groups?q=alt.html
- My reply address is invalid, use: www.andrewu.co.uk/contact/
- » ASP/PHP/Perl script to do web-based TODO/CALENDAR/CONTACTS ?
- — Next thread in » HTML Markup Language
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum