Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Text field sizes in forms
- Chad Lupkes
August 14, 2003, 1:43 am
rate this thread
I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong, but my form fields seem to be
restricted to the size of a single column in my table, even though I specify
the sizes of each and use colspan to extend the table cells to give them
What's wrong with my code here?
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com ).
Version: 6.0.507 / Virus Database: 304 - Release Date: 8/4/2003
Re: Text field sizes in forms
Well, since you asked,
- hardly visible at all when background image is not shown
- action="mailto:..." (guaranteed to result in a loss of messages)
- reset button
- "You can click yes to the alerts that will come up."
(How could you possibly know? Will you pay the damages?)
- "Type your comments here!" is a poor initial value.
Do you really want people to send that message by default?
- Lack of E-mail address to be used as an alternative for
(Compared to these, text field sizes are really a minor problem.)
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela /
Pages about Web authoring: http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/www.html