Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- OT: Reciprocal links and SEO
February 28, 2008, 9:52 am
rate this thread
window site, then the inbound link from their site becomes a reciprocal
link, which as I understand it means it doesn't do any good for search
Would something as simple as linking to a PHP script on my site that would
perform an HTTP redirect to the other person's website trick the search
engines into not treating it as a reciprocal link? Or is that wishful
Alternatively, if I stick a NOFOLLOW directive in my metatags will that
achieve the same thing?
Any advice gratefully received.
- Adrienne Boswell
February 28, 2008, 3:38 pm
- » Any one want to share the knowledge of astronomical physics...
- — Next thread in » HTML Markup Language
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum