Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- OT: Graphics / Font Matching
- Dave Navarro
June 16, 2004, 8:43 pm
rate this thread
sites, I thought you might be able to help...
What techniques do you use to try and find a matching font when a client
gives you some letterhead, a brochure or a logo?
I've got a printed catalog of all the fonts (installed or not) on my
computer that I scan, but if it's not there I tend to have a REAL hard
time finding it.
And more often than not the person or persons who created it is long
Any advice would be deeply appreciated.
Re: OT: Graphics / Font Matching
Dave Navarro wrote:
Try the "Identify a typeface by answering a series of questions" link
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary
Nigerian Scam From Space http://snipurl.com/iss419
New Windows - Don't Wait For Longhorn! http://snipurl.com/newwin
- » TABLE, DIV, SPAN outlining hell! Who can make sence out of this?
- — Next thread in » HTML Markup Language
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum