Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- IE 6 HTML rendering anomaly?
- Jonathan Amend
April 25, 2004, 1:43 am
rate this thread
there is some text that should be white instead of black underneath this
<div style="COLOR: white; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black">
<p>this text is black but it should be white</p>
<p><span><!-- an empty span is here --></span></p>
<table style="COLOR: white"><tr><td>a table is here</td></tr></table>
Does anyone know if this is a bug in IE or if I just missed something? And
if it's a bug, how can I work around it? (Note: the empty span must be there
thanks to ASP.NET creating empty spans for empty labels.)
- » How to attach a file from oyur local PC onto the Web server that does host hte asp file?
- — Next thread in » HTML Markup Language
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum