Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
February 17, 2007, 4:38 am
rate this thread
we classified reusable practice into three categries..
1) constant parameter-function with constant number of parameters
2) variable parameter-function with variable parameters
3) context parameter-function with context
please explain what are the other best practices in reusable coding.
we are facing problem as our code is getting use again and again.
we want to use the concept of reusability.
please help me out.
Functions and modules are all reusable if properly designed. The modular
approach has been used quite extensively in PC applications from day one.
A "best practice" might equate to comprehensive testing.
He who laughs last sounds like an idiot.
- » Need to change IE 'cannot display' message, can it be done?
- — Previous thread in » HTML Markup Language