Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How can I cleanup HTML files?
May 29, 2006, 5:15 am
rate this thread
Re: How can I cleanup HTML files?
_Nico Schuyt_ skrev | wrote | écrivit (29-05-2006 09:08):
I think the op was talking about the /code/ itself, so Tidy would be the way to
Tidy is a command line app, but:
- There is a Tidy implementation in the Firefox extension 'HTML Validator',
where cleaning and indenting can be done from the browser itself:
- There is also a GUI for Tidy (TidyGui). Se http://tidy.sourceforge.net/ for
Venlig hilsen | Kind regards | Cordialement
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum