Help with auto-adjusting text inputs within a boundary

Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

I have the following codes:


<style type="text/css">
    border: 1px black solid;
    border-spacing: 2px;
    border-width: 1px;
    padding: 5px;
    width: auto;





<div class="upload">
    <input type="file" name="hello" /><br />
    <input type="file" name="hi" />
    <div class="uploadbutton">
        <input type="submit" name="add" value="Submit Files" />



I want the above to display so that the text input always take about
85% of the bounding box, the browse button take the remaining 15% and
I also want the submit button to be always at the bottom right corner.
Any help on how to accomplish all that?


Site Timeline