Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Hello website
December 11, 2008, 4:01 pm
rate this thread
I have a question, and would appreciate it if someone could help me
I have a website that I created and have already placed tags on it
with words. But when i do a google search it it appears on say for
example page 3-4 and not on the first page.
Is there a way that if i do a search for my website that it shows up
on page 1 , if not all the time but at least for a limited time so
that people see it more often.
- Adrienne Boswell
December 12, 2008, 2:02 pm
Re: Hello website
Gazing into my crystal ball I observed firstname.lastname@example.org writing in
1. Content - a page made from one big image will not do well
2. Clean markup
3. Title element must have keywords relavent to that particular page
4. Good use of heading elements, particularly the h1 element. Again,
should reflect the content of the page
5. Good description meta element, again relavent to the page.
6. Incoming links from other websites, the more popular the better.
7. Site map is also a good idea if the site has a more than a few pages.
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services
Please respond to the group so others can share
- » I can't explain why my scripts run different (even with different style rendering) on two...
- — Next thread in » HTML Markup Language