Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
February 1, 2009, 8:36 am
rate this thread
fine with that. The problem started a week ago when i noticed that when
.html pages which i have on computer when trying to edit them in notepad++
then they open as new documents, i.e. as a blank pages. Before a week i used
it normally through edit function and they did opened in notepad++ as html
script pages. The odd thing is that when doing the same with online web
pages from internet than it's allright. Don't know where could be the
- » testing web page compatibility with older browsers
- — Next thread in » HTML Markup Language
- » UTF-8 Character Encodings and "NO-BREAK SPACE" (dec: 202, hex: CA) Character
- — Previous thread in » HTML Markup Language
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum