Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Definitive DOM guide & reference?
August 17, 2004, 1:04 pm
rate this thread
Re: Definitive DOM guide & reference?
My preference is:
0-596-00048-0. The 4th edition I have is from 2002, but AFAICS it's
still fully up-to-date with todays dodgy  DOM implementations :-)
 Flaky, partially supported DOM 2 in the majority of browsers.
- FAQ: http://www.html-faq.com
- Archive: http://www.google.com/groups?q=alt.html
- Contact me: http://andrewu.co.uk/contact /
- This post is probably time-stamped +1 hour - blame my ISP (NTL)
- » New free freelance service found - www.enlance.com
- — Next thread in » HTML Markup Language
- » Can you perform 2 functions when a user presses [submit] on a form?
- — Previous thread in » HTML Markup Language