Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- can someone tell me what this tag is for?
December 9, 2006, 1:10 am
rate this thread
Re: can someone tell me what this tag is for?
You're going backwards. ;-) Understand some html and css *first*... then
you'll see why the crap that editor generates is a bad thing. It made a
crazy name for a class- interpret it as lpx center page outer. The reason
you don't understand it is because you didn't make it yourself. If you
had, you would have given it a name that meant something. Look in the .css
file that your editor created for .lpxcenterpageouter, and examine the
properties listed within the brackets after it. Go from there. :-)
"Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
¯`ˇ..ˇ¯`ˇ-> freemontŠ <-ˇ¯`ˇ..ˇ¯
- » prevent <td> from stretchinggggggggggg despite setting fixed width
- — Next thread in » HTML Markup Language
- » Is it possible to mouseover a GRAPHIC . . . that launches another (freestanding) GRAPHIC (...
- — Previous thread in » HTML Markup Language