Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- beginning web pager. Guitar Tabs
April 26, 2004, 11:21 pm
rate this thread
I tried to make it work with frames and so far, so good.
Some things I would like to do, however, are to:
1. Get the scrollbar to appear only if the person viewing it needs it (at my
resolution, I don't need it, but users have complained about not being able
to see all the songs listed). Is that even possible?
2. Make the scroll bar match one of the colors on my page, probably the
If you can be of any help, even if it is just pointing me to a concise
tutorial, please let me know....
Please be kind!
Re: beginning web pager. Guitar Tabs
[Removed alt.html.dynamic as it doesn't exist on my server. What does
any of this have to do with DHTML anyway? F'ups set to alt.html]
What is? I don't see a URL.
That's what _you_ think.
http://www.google.com/webmasters/2.html (see under "Your page uses
Without a URL it is impossible to tell. But the frames are probably
causing at least part of that problem.
NOOOOOO! It's my browser, not yours. The scrollbar is part of my
browser, not your site. Leave it alone.
Luckily for me my browser doesn't allow such nastiness.
LOL. This is usenet. But we only do it because we care. :-)
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum