Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- ActiveX with Visual Baisc .NET 2003?
- Ken Williams
March 6, 2004, 6:35 am
rate this thread
Do OCX's exist on pocket pc's? if not what should I be making? dll's only
I know I can't used eVB 3 or whatever to make activex controls for the
PocketPC. I do have Visual Studio 2003. Can I use the Visual Basic .NET
included with Visual Studio 2003 to make active controls?
Re: ActiveX with Visual Baisc .NET 2003?
Isn't it obvious?
He wants to create an OCX on a pocket PC.
And where do you keep a pocket PC? In your pocket
And what is your pocket attached to? Your pants.
And what do you use your pants for? To cover your ass
Which is exactly what the OP is trying to do....
- » Using percentage widths, keep height proportionate
- — Previous thread in » HTML Markup Language
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum