- Download the script (see left panel).
Unzip the package. it consists of only one file:
- 1uk.cgi - the script itself.
There is a configuration section at the beginning of the code.
- Upload the files using your preferred
FTP client software. Please make sure that the path for the log
file corresponds to one you configured in in the configuration section
- Edit configuration section at the beginning
of the script. Please pay attention to the two most important variables:
- $logfile - the full path to the
directory and name of the log file like /home/yourdir/www/logs/1-click-log.txt.
Please make sure that the script has rights to write in this directory.
I recommend to do CHMOD 777 for the log directory;
- $new_URL (the correct URL for the
new script; includes http:// at the beginning);
the 1uk.cgi to whatever the name of the old script was;
- Change attributes for (former) 1uk.cgi
file so that everybody will be able to run it (UNIX command CHMOD
- Enjoy it!
|Click here to buy
* - e-mail
tech support is provided regardless of buying the installa- tion
option. However, my full installation service saves you all the
configuration and testing efforts as well as time.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]